We have a fun and exciting opportunity for you. Huck Adventures is shooting an advertising campaign July 31 – Aug. 15 in Telluride / Crested Butte, Moab, Lake Powell, and one more location in Colorado that’s TBD. The photos and videos we’ll be filming will be used in advertising campaigns, on the app and website, in email newsletters and flyers, and more.
We’re looking for people to join us for our Huck Outside shoot who aren’t camera shy, are looking to go on an adventure with a fun group of people, like testing out new gear, and have experience in one or more of the following sport categories:
- Cliff Jumping
- Deep Water Soloing (DWS)
- Pack rafting
- Mountain Biking (MTB)
- Sand Boarding
- Trail Running
- Rock Climbing
- Crested Butte (July 31-Aug 2)
- Telluride / (Aug 2 – 3)
- Moab / Zion National Park (Aug 4-8)
- Lake Powell (August 9-12)
- Colorado location (located between Lake Powell and Boulder) TBD (August 13-15)
- Can I invite friends? Yes! As long as they don’t mind being on camera. We will require that everyone signs a photo release.
- Can I use the images on social media? We will put together a packet of photos that can be shared on social media as long as @huckadventures and @nicdaughtry is tagged on the photo and in the post.
- What will Huck provide? One meal a day, water, and some new gear for us to test and shoot. For the Lake Powell shoot, we will be covering the cost of the campgrounds.
- Am I qualified to participate? We are looking for a fun crew of people with various ability levels. It’s a great opportunity to make new friends and participate with other Huckers. Please apply online at the link below. You’ll be notified by July 19 if you’ve been selected for the campaign shoot.
- Will I be tagged in the photos on social? That is an obvious yes to us. Please share the content we post. Everyone picked will fill out a form with your social handles to tag you.